I just can't believe that summer is almost over. I have to say that I have had a very nice summer. It's been extremely hot (at least for me). But thankfully it's cooling down some. I've had the chance to go to the beach (my fave) and the lake. We've had plenty of cook outs and cocktail parties. We went to San Diego and stayed at the nicest resort. Next weekend we are going to Vegas for 3 nights and at the end of September we are going to Lake Nacimiento to say goodbye to summer and hello to my 32nd birthday. I'm not sure if Roxxy will make the trip because of the strict rules.
I'm really excited, to say the least about our upcoming vacations. I love vacations, love housekeeping, love eating out and best off all I love shopping! Instead of getting all stressed out with cooking and decorating for thanksgiving we will be spending it in Cambria. Yeah..so rad!
(can't wait).
(can't wait).
Well the summer is not almost over and I will make the best of what's left.
3 comments:
yes, this summer has been pretty kewl.thanks for hanging out!!!
Sorry bro! We had such a nice time last year (didn't miss the cooking)that we thought we would do it again. Plus you will have Roxxy to hang out with.
With the money you are making, I am ready to ask you for a loan!
You are sooo money!!!
And yes I do miss you guys!
Aww so we won't see you again this year for Thanksgiving? BOO HOO!!!
I want a job that will let me take many vacations in a row! Heheh...I wont be going on vacation any time soon! Boo hoo for me!
I can't wait til Winter is here, its my favorite time of the year, I absolutely hate Summer heat, yuck! I can't wait to get cozy!
Post a Comment